WoodBows is a service from WoodBows LLP herein, referred to as WoodBows.
Any refund on your WoodBows membership plans shall be governed by the Refund Policy stated below. Further, in some ad-hoc projects, refund policies may be governed by the project contract. In all such cases, the individual refund policy of the project contract shall be applicable besides this policy unless or otherwise specified.
WoodBows charges its clients in advance at the beginning of the billing period based on the appropriate plan that the client has signed up for.
- In the event of deficiency in service, WoodBows will make every reasonable effort to rectify the problem and rework the task/assignment/project and deliver it back to the client. Refunds on account of deficiency in service will be provided only in terms of additional hours of service on a pro-rata basis as per plan. All such requests have to be routed to the Refunds team at Refunds@woodbows.com either through direct email or through the web form within 3 business days of receipt of a completed task/assignment/project, failing which it is presumed that the service quality is acceptable and there is no deficiency in service. The decision of the company will be final and binding on this matter. All tasks/assignments/projects are undertaken on a best effort basis only.
- Refunds on cancellation or downgrades will be entertained only if the client has served the due notice period for cancellation/downgrades. Any excess money after adjusting for the notice period and pending dues if any, shall be refunded to the customer. All cancellation and downgrade requests require a 30 day notice period.
- Refunds on non-usage of plan hours by the client are not permitted. Only Rollovers are permitted as per the terms and conditions of the plan.
- WoodBows and its virtual assistants shall be not responsible or liable for insufficient or delayed information from customer pertaining to any particular task/s, errors/ mistakes not pertaining to WoodBows’ scope of work, the inability of a customer to follow procedures or requirements or due to any other reasons beyond the control of WoodBows.
- Any refunds due to errors in billing, referral discounts or any such items shall be made to your credit card. To prevent fraudulent acts, refunds are only issued back to the same card as the payment was made through and no substitutions are allowed. i.e) if you had paid by your Visa card then the refund can only be issued back to the same Visa card number you paid with and not a different credit card/cash/cheque/etc.
- You may be subject to credit card transaction charges and fluctuations in the exchange rate on such refunds due to the payment gateway and the intermediary banks involved in the transaction; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Timelines for receipt of funds into your credit card account may also vary for different cards/banks. Our responsibility is to act on issuing a refund where agreed upon after resolution of the case, within 3 business days.
If you have any issues with our refund policy, please feel free to get in touch with our refunds team at firstname.lastname@example.org