Welcome to WoodBows, a service from TAG ESERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED.
By accessing the website at https://www.woodbows.com/ and using WoodBows’ services, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on WoodBows’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on WoodBows’ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by WoodBows at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on WoodBows’ website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. WoodBows makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, WoodBows does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall WoodBows or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use of its website or any of the services of its sites or inability to use the services/materials on WoodBows’ website, even if WoodBows or a WoodBows authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. The company will not entertain any claim for any damages including claims based on third-party claims.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on WoodBows’ website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. WoodBows does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. WoodBows may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, WoodBows does not make any commitment to update the materials.
WoodBows has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WoodBows of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
WoodBows may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Chennai and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Refund Policy
WoodBows will issue a full refund if users inform us about their concern within 2 days from the start date. Because WoodBows pay their employees for their time. If users sign up for a plan and fail to give any work, the assigned dedicated employee would be waiting idly in the set time. In other words, the time is spent irrespective of the fact that whether the user gives work or not. Failure to inform us in 2 days from the start date, the user agrees that his refund will default. Users can cancel their services anytime via their payment portal.
10. Quarterly, Semi-annual, and Annual Contract Terms
When you cancel quarterly, semi-annual, and annual contracts before their completion period, you will be charged monthly plan pricing and the remaining hours will be refunded after deducting an early termination fee of $500.
All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via e-mail or fax or U.S. mail. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after an e-mail that is not returned to the sender is sent, or 3 days after deposit in the U.S. mail, to you at the address provided by you upon registration and to WoodBows at the address set forth below
TAG ESERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Door no.4, Shop no.2, 1st floor,, Mangadu-Madhurapattur main road, CHENNAI, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, 600122
Phone: +91 98849 15642
Attn.: Chief Operating Officer